Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"hey lets go run"

my mind, pressured with the onslaught of so many things, neared its explosion point.

9:30 pm - "I need to sleep.... not do java.... I wish I had some java... then I wouldnt sleep.... EVER... okay, just focus on the task at hand.... the book says I need to make a constructor that.... wait.... I need to make a constructor? Shouldn't a constructor make stuff for me? oh well, I have to start somewhere...

9:33 pm - "you wanna be starting something.... na na na na na nah na.... (michael jackson....)"

9:35 - 10:10 pm - brain silence....

10:11pm - "whoa... okay break time.... for the rest of the night.... "
"hey do you want to come play night games with a ton of people" says the phone...
- "that sounds fun... I'll go do that then go running..."

10:30 games occur.... dignities are dropped... prides are hurt... pants are grass stained...

11:30pm please come running with me, I asked my friends.."wow, I cant believe everyone and their mom and their mom's dog ditched me..."
12:00am... - hey will someone come with me? please? (no)
just go, you will be fine...
- "of course... cuz thats actually what I mean... do people really think I just want them to run with me for security? running together is way more fun... why do you think gazelles and fish do it? well... I suppose gazelles do it to survive... uh ....and fish dont really run. oh well fine, I'll just go with myself. Hey lets go run ryan... okay"

12:30 am dripping and unhappy... - "did I really just get waterballoon jumped? are you KIDDING ME?! what did I do to deserve that. UGGGHHH! .... (descent into rage)"

12:35am - "I want to throw a rock at something. (re-descent into rage)

12:36 am - "that rock throw was very satisfying.... ANOTHER!"
-36.5 am - " dang that was loud! run away faster!"

12:37am - "haha that was so funny! wait.... back to anger.... (grumble grumble)"

12:45 am - "wow... (intense sarcasm) I have such good friends..."

12:46 am - "WHO AM I KIDDING?! THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS!!! I have to tell people ..."

(red means it was actual dialouge...)

No comments:

Post a Comment