Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I kissed a girl....... then bled on her face"

so... here are some lyrics to a fun fun FUN song i wrote...

"
I've got a story all about kissing and such,
so sit right down, and don't laugh too much...
who am I kidding, its a hilarious story.....
but hmmm................. maybe a tad gorey( here it goes)



one night, I picked up my girlfriend,
we went out and cruised around.
I took her to Starbucks, where she offered me something,
but I'm a good Mormon, so I turned it down!

(chorus)
oh here we go let me tell you this story,
all about romance and comical nights
filled with adventure, but mainly disgrace,
because after all, I bled on her face

she got her order and finished it quick.
I needed to be home soon, but she was so slick
I thought up some excuses to earn me some time,
think think think.... oh! I hit a possum!

(chorus)
oh here we go let me tell you this story,
all about romance and comical nights
filled with adventure, but mainly disgrace,
because after all, I bled on her face

later, in the parking lot, I wanted to kiss her
she was standing there, perfectly posed.
we moved towards each other, hidden in shadows....
we collided in mid-air, and she broke my nose.

(oh) here we go again, with this bloody story....

as you can see its kind of embarrassing.
because after all, I "bled on this girl"

we chuckled it off, and tried once again.
this time went better, but felt slobbery,
we saw i was bleeding and looked at each other
and then she said...

"you.... bled on me"

(bridge)this is a true story.... don't doubt my credibility
I mean, after all, it happened to me
you may not believe me, and say its far fetched....
but trust me................ I bled on that girl


FDR said, "it was a kiss that will live in infamy"
that guy from the Hindenburg said, "oh the humanity"
OJ says he didn't do it, but that's irrelevant
and on that night she said, "hey, you bled on me"

"

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious!!! I can't wait to hear you actually sing it. It will make it ten times better!! I love this story.

    ReplyDelete